Friday, November 23, 2007

Christmas Music

I have come across a few websites of christmas music that I thought you may want to have a look at.
Christmas has always been my favourite time of year. I love the lights, decorated trees, gingerbread houses, the Grinch! and the joyful spirit. The music is great too! It always puts me in a good mood! My favourite christmas song is Happy Christmas by John Lennon, I think the song has a great message...

http://xmasfun.com/Lyrics.asp
http://www.the-north-pole.com/carols/index.htm

5 comments:

Lisa Nelson said...

Hi Lara, thank you for the post. It is only acapella. I haven't mastered adding music to the bacground yet. Or could you not here it at all?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sites. I love Christmas too...all the music, lights, etc are great. I love to sing carols but only seem to remember one verse from all of them so those sights were great for me!

Erin said...

Thanks for the reminders of how great christmas is. There's just a feeling that you get with the music, the lights and everything else you mentioned that you don't get at any other time of the year. It's also my favourite time too.

Stephanie said...

I have to agree with everyone (and you) who has commented already! I also LOVE this time of year!! I love the feeling of walking around the block and seeing all of the Christmas lights on at night! These past few days, I have gone on quite a few drives to see the lights to relax and unwind ... it always makes me feel better!!

Willow Brown said...

Oh, Lara! I'll never get the marking done...I had to visit the website and sing a verse or two. Thanks for this little break!