Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas Performance






Great Job Everyone!

I have to admit I was a little unsure about the performance with the lack of time to prepare, however it was super fun once we were all up there signing and dancing, and I think the audience really enjoyed it also. I noticed many of them smiling, laughing and signing along.


Eventhough putting together a performance takes extra time and may seem like somewhat of a "hassle," it is all worth it in the end. I know we are all busy, stressed, and tired, but I think the performance allowed us to have some fun and enjoy one another.


Thanks to Kristen, who used her expertise to organize the performance and help us with some fine details. Thanks Linda for bringing in the hats and Santa Suit. Nathan, excellent Job on being Santa, you have an excellent HO HO HO.


Enjoy the pictures, and if you would like me to email any of them to you please let me know. Some of them are a little blurry and dark.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures Lara, I agree it was a lot of fun and went well.

Jenn said...

Yay, more pictures! Thanks for posting them, Lara! It's nice to see people looking smiley and happy (even if some of it was fake, haha). :)

Christine Girard said...

Hey, great pictures! I had so much fun!

Willow Brown said...

Nice of you to share pictures and to credit the efforts of your classmates!