Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Final Post

Well, the semester is almost over so I thought I would make a final blog. I enjoyed the Fine Arts Class for a number of reasons. But most of all, I truly enjoyed discovering how many people in our class are so talented, from dancing, singing, acting, writing, drawing! Thanks to everyone for sharing your talents, and I think we can all learn a lot from one another.
Well Done Everyone. Enjoy your Christmas Holidays.

PS. Thank you for all your comments on my blog, I enjoyed hearing your thoughts and views.

2 comments:

Sherry Toninato said...

Thank Lara for being part of the Hokey Pokies. We had fun concocting all sorts of ditties. I am so glad you are part of my life. Sherry

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.